Delta Foods is currently looking for a Shift Maintenance Engineer at the Technical Department based in Sindos/ Thessaloniki. The main duties of the role incorporate the conduction of maintenance procedures, equipment preventative maintenance, production process improvement schedule, as well as suggestions to improve the production procedure and performance of repairs, corrective and preventative maintenance.
If you have strong mechanical skills, provide emphasis on detail, have the following qualifications and would like to become part of our team, please apply for this position.
• Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer from an accredited institute, college or university and a relevant certificate or license
• Professional license to practice the profession (PD 115/2012) and above
• 3- 5 years’ work experience as a Shift Maintenance Engineer in an industrial environment, preferably in the Food & Beverage sector
• Ability to work in shifts
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Knowledge of health and safety regulations
• Fluent in Greek, Good knowledge of English
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
Interested parties are kindly requested to fill out the form and submit their CV by 24/09/2021. For further information you can communicate with Human Resources Division, telephone: 210 34 95 000, email: [email protected]